Monday, May 7, 2012

Why You Should Blog!

| Monday, May 7, 2012 | 0 comments



I have been blogging for just more than two months now. Many of my mentoring students have been asking my exhortation on blogging. I have so far hesitated to indoctrinate much about blogging, because it’s not something I perceive I “know” yet. I perceive much more gratifying education about things I know.

Well… I took a look at Alexa today and noticed that this blog almost hit the top 10,000 most visited sites on the Internet today. I have been seeing result with many of the methods that are peculiar to blog furtherance. I felt it was duration to pen a support about blog promotion… BUT… WAIT! I haven’t even explained why I have this blog thing. I can’t really pass by a leap into getting commerce to your blog without explaining why I have a blog and why you should have one too; now can I?

Let’s go back to my story. I “made it” online without many of the tools you see me oblation today. I had no products. I had no copywriting talent. My inspect machine ranking premises was my key to my aboriginal result on the Internet. I would sincerely originate elevated ranking web-sites for some emporium and vend the commerce from those sites directly to those who did have copywriiting talent and products. Obviously I no longer praise that. Having your own outcome and copywriting talent are both multipliers to accomplished how to get commerce. Now-a-days I point of convergence on all three aspects of your Internet pursuit and praise that you do the same.

With that said… don’t rate too low the commerce pursuit. Consider this. Who is the richest man in the universe? Right. Bill Gates. He sells software. Software is a profitable pursuit! Consider this though. Who are the 3 governing sites on the Internet? Go interference Alexa if you don’t know. OK; don’t interference. I’ll just tell you:

1. Yahoo

2. Google

3. MSN (Microsoft)

Now take a look at that third one. That’s the gathering that Bill Gates (the richest man in the universe; remember?) started. Now he’s messing around on the Internet in the #3 speck.

Now; let’s take a pass by a leap here. What do those three sites vend? Ok; take a very small on this one. There will be a trial.

That’s right. They vend commerce (or they mostly vend traffic… Yahoo and MSN are a minikin bit more divergent than that).  Now isn’t that interesting… The richest man in the world… who go that way by selling software… now wants to vend commerce.

OK; that was a turning aside. We’ll come back to that later. What I wanted to tell you about was my actual observation selling commerce (which is still the largest part of my pursuit). I made a misjudge. I sold commerce anonymously under incorporated names. None of my commerce customers know who I am. They just buy commerce from XYZ incorporated body because it converts to sales for them. XYZ incorporated body has no individuality. In performance, it’s abundantly automated and most of my customers seem to like it that way.

I tried to make different that a two of years ago. I started sending them emails education how they could get the most out of my commerce work. I was too lengthy delayed. They didn’t know me and they didn’t want to perceive by the ear from me.

Then I tried one last essay (I’m gratified I did) by oblation them a specifical on commerce that month. I think I did a two for one extent or something like that. more than 25% of my customers bought a new campaign that day. I made more than $60,000 in one day with that one email. I musing that was somewhat cold! I still do. I can pen a sole email and make thousands of dollars in a sole day. I think a lot of marketers like that.

The ability of your buyer schedule is impossible to believe! If you can transmute 2% of strangers into customers with a sales boy-servant, you can transmute 25% of your existing customers into customers of another outcome with that same sales boy-servant. That’s potent!

I tried it with another outcome. It was a profitable outcome. It was mine. It was the inspect machine study itself that guide to the commerce those customers were buying. In consequence, I was oblation to indoctrinate them how to breed the same commerce that I was selling to them. It flopped miserably. No-one bought. I tried several other products. Nothing. Why?

Some of the responses told me right away. Even though I was hand under the gathering name, they didn’t know me. I’ll iterate that. They didn’t know me. They knew my gathering. They knew that my gathering delivered huge converting commerce, but they sincerely didn’t know me. An endorsement of one gathering by another isn’t very potent. It isn’t nearly as potent as an endorsement by an particular.

So, I went on to do the Freedom Events. You know how they went. Based on the endorsement of a few well-known Internet marketers, they sold out. Lesson lettered. To get that 25% calculate, you need one of the following:

1. To be marketing to your customers as a gathering and selling a specifical tender on the outcome of your gathering that your customers already know about.

2. To be marketing to your customers as a someone and selling a specifical tender on any outcome that you personally endorse… and have never given a bad endorsement on a outcome to your customers before.

I wanted to do the latter with my own customers… not those of another Internet marketer.

What is the best way to do that? As I look around, a blog is the supreme completed conveyance for that. As I vend products (and gibbet-forward them on the owner’s pages), I also forward this blog. I do it very in season in the advance. It is mentioned on the owner’s boy-servant and is also mentioned in the very first email most race get after purchasing one of my products.

They buy the outcome from a alien, but I guide in myself as the originator of that outcome very in season by pointing them (you) at this blog.

Then, I don’t suppress the blog behind some incorporated statue. You do buy my products from a incorporated body, but do you even know the name of that incorporated body? Who cares what it is called? I want you to get to know me. That’s the final cause of this blog.

Now some race are discovery this blog before they buy one of my products. That’s OK too. Some race buy a outcome based on the sales boy-servant. Some buy because they know the author never produces junk. Some have a connection of those reasons.

OK; so… yes… you should have a blog. I glance at that you originate your blog between your 3rd and 4th outcome in your aboriginal emporium. That’s when I created this blog. That is also when you want to shrink gibbet-promoting your 3 or 4 products on their owner’s pages.

Here are some other things that I think are weighty:

1. archive your name for the dominion for your blog.

2. Put your name at the top, not some cutesy blog name.

3. Share of yourself. Do not support to your blog like you are a buyer work rep answering the phone for a immense company… never revealing anything of yourself… only the incorporated script. Chat with your customers like they are expensive friends. Don’t accord confer out your dwelling pay court to or phone calculate, but within the adjoining matter of the blog… what are you haunted with fear of? Let your blog readers get to know you.

4. support often. race can get into the temperament of doing something quotidian or every hour very easily. It is much more arduous to get into a hebdomadary or monthly temperament. support at least quotidian so your blog readers can get into a quotidian temperament of perusal what you have to say.

5. Don’t annoy about giving away secrets of your products. That’s one thinking principle I only vend software, video and mentoring products right now. It’s sincerely not possible to accidently accord confer away too much in body on your blog. Software and video are both more powerful mediums than body. I can clear up in tongues all day lengthy how to do something… it will still be useful to buy the software to automate that labor and/or buy the video to actually see how it all works.

6. Get a subcribe bond up on your blog (and all of your contented sites). Some race will want to go in the rear or in the wake of your blog, but won’t remember. You need to accord confer them a way to allow you to toss them reminders when you support. This will dramatically grow your calculate of iterate visitors more than duration.

OK; I think that answers the act of asking about why I have a blog and why you should too… and how you should set it up. Now, I can pass by a leap into the characteristic ways to get commerce to a blog that only be for blogs… not other types of sites. I’ll do that in a futurity support.

For now, go archive your name and get Wordpress installed on that dominion. Get your subscribe bond up. pen an count and give up it to your blog… and then give up it via Artemis Pro with your blog mentioned in the resort box of your count. That’s how I started just a little more than two months ago and as of today… I’m almost in the top 10,000 most visited sites on the Internet. See if you can pommel me in the next two of months.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com - zoomtemplate.com Support by Giandrasoft.com